Rite Aid Programs
No Interest If Paid In Full Within 6 Months*
Now when you use your CareCredit credit card on qualifying in-store purchases at Rite Aid of $200 or more, you'll receive promotional financing with deferred interest for 6 months if paid in full:
- Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months from the purchase date.
- Minimum monthly payments required.
- Required monthly payments may or may not pay off purchase before end of promotional period.
- Offer not valid in Massachusetts.
- Not available with the CareCredit Rewards™ Mastercard®.
- Offer valid in-store now through December 31, 2018.
It's one more way CareCredit cares for your family.
* No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR (interest rate) is 26.99%; Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help you locate a Rite Aid drug store nearest you, or find out more about qualifying purchases at Rite Aid using your CareCredit account.