1. Payment Coupon
- Located at the top of your first page.
- Includes important information concerning Total Minimum Payments and when they are due.
- Return this stub with your monthly payment or go online at www.gemoney.com to make payments for free.
2. Summary of Account Activity
- This section lists all of your account activity during the billing period.
- Any new payments, purchases, returns, adjustments and interest charges will be summarized here along with the Credit Limit and Credit Available on your account.
3. Payment Information
- This section contains very important information concerning your Total Minimum Payments and Due Date as well as warnings regarding making a Late Payment or only paying the Total Minimum Payment Due on your account.
4. Promotional Purchase Summary
- Summarizes your special promotional purchases.
- Details concerning the following items can be found here:
- Promotional expiration date
- Promotional balance
- Any deferred or billed interest charges related to these purchases
- To avoid finance charges on any deferred promotions, pay off the initial purchase on or before the promotional expiration date in this section.
5. Transaction Summary
- A chronological listing of your individual monthly transactions.
6. Finance Charge Summary
- Details the interest rate(s) and interest charges that apply to portions of your account balance.
7. Cardholder News
- You will receive additional cardholder news and special information about your account in this area.
8. Special Messages
- Check out this area of your statement to find exciting announcements and account benefits.