8 simple cosmetic procedure trends in 2019
If you’ve been thinking about a cosmetic procedure to update your appearance, Spring is the perfect time to take action. Advancements in technology have led to procedures that may be less invasive, may involve shorter treatment and recovery times, and may provide an additional option to some surgical procedures.
From anti-aging to body sculpting and shaping, to excess skin and fat removal, read on to learn about eight of the most popular procedures — both surgical and minimally invasive — that can enhance your appearance to help you look and feel your best in 2019.
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty. This non-surgical “nose job” can change the shape of your nose in as little as 15 minutes using temporary fillers. It’s a good choice if you want to hide small bumps and imperfections and make your nose look more symmetrical. Average cost: $1,025.1
- Thread lifts. A non-invasive procedure that uses dissolvable threads to lift sagging areas of the face and neck, and stimulate collagen growth. Unlike a surgical facelift that involves incisions, thread lifts involve minimal downtime and are less expensive, although results may not last as long. Average cost: $2,250.2
- Preventive BOTOX®. Treatment works by limiting the skin’s movement so lines and wrinkles are less likely to form, helping to prevent or delay signs of aging. The procedure can be done in under 30 minutes with no downtime. Average cost: $385.3
- Micro BOTOX®. Treatments target specific areas using smaller doses to achieve a smooth, natural look. Injections can be used to minimize wrinkles and help minimize pore size and the appearance of acne. Results can last for several months and costs may be slightly lower than preventive BOTOX.
- Dermal Fillers. Popular uses include decreasing the appearance of facial lines and adding volume to lips, cheeks and even eyelids. Results can last up to several years, and most treatments take less than an hour, with little downtime. Average cost: $662 - $1,951.3
- Liposuction. The surgical procedure removes fat through small incisions to slim and reshape specific areas like thighs, upper arms and abdomen. It may be performed with either local or general anesthesia. Average cost: $3,374.3
- Non-surgical fat removal and body contouring technology like CoolSculpting® and SculpSure® provide a minimally invasive option to remove fat from nearly any part of the body. Procedures can take less than an hour with no downtime. Average cost: $1,149 - $1,481.3
- Post bariatric surgery. Major weight loss can bring renewed self-esteem — but can also leave behind loose, excess skin, especially around the mid-section. Post weight loss surgery can result in a better proportioned appearance and smoother contours. Average cost: $7,175.4
Whether you’re considering cosmetic surgery or a minimally invasive procedure in 2019, you now have more options than ever before to look and feel your best. Be sure to discuss treatments with your doctor who can answer your questions and help determine the best options for you based on your individual needs and desired results. Use CareCredit's Acceptance Locator or Mobile App to find a local provider who accepts your CareCredit card.
CareCredit provides information solely for your convenience. Please always consult with a physician on any medical decisions. Neither Synchrony nor any of its affiliates, including CareCredit, make any representations or warranties regarding the products or services described.
All product and service names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.