Pay My Provider. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
68% of consumers say they prefer electronic payment methods to pay their medical bills.¹
Convenient online payment brings many benefits.
For Your Practice:
- No delay in payment. Get funded for transactions within two business days.
- Instant notification. Turn on real-time notifications for received payments.
- No extra fees. Provider processing rates are the same as in your office.
- Save staff time. Spend less time on mailing statements and coordinating payments.
- Support when you need it. A dedicated team is available if you need help.
"It's great that our clients can just send the payment themselves instead of relying on us to accept it or process it for them."
– Melissa K., McDonough, GA.
For Your Patients or Clients:
- Fast & convenient. Make a payment online in minutes. No need to come back into the office.
- Budget-friendly. Promotional financing options* available on purchases of $200-$5,000.
- Secure. All financial data is secure with industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology.
- Free to use. No additional fee to your patients to use their CareCredit credit card online.
"If [patients] call and try to pay us [over the phone], we tell them to go online… We say, we can't take [CareCredit] over the phone, but you're welcome to go to the website. We actually walk them through it. It was easy."
– Stephanie H., Chattanooga, TN.
¹ Trends in Healthcare Payments Annual Report 2016.
* Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See carecredit.com for details.