How CareCredit Works
When clients use CareCredit to pay for their pets procedures, your practice receives full payment within two business days with no responsibility if the client delays or defaults on payment to CareCredit. 1 Best of all, CareCredit is easy to use and implement. It only takes three simple steps:
- Present CareCredit as a payment option to all clients, along with cash, check, and credit cards.
- Submit the short client application via phone, smartphone, tablet device or online by clicking here.
- Receive direct electronic payment into your practice's bank account within two business days, after transaction is processed.
CareCredit offers multiple Payment Options to allow your clients to choose the Plan that best meets their needs:
Comprehensive Range of Payment Options
No Interest if Paid in Full within
the Promotional Period*
On qualifying purchases made with your CareCredit credit card account. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the promotional period. Not all promotional plans are available at all Participating Professionals. Minimum Monthly Payments Required and may pay off purchase before end of promotional period.
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 18 months
14.90% APR and Fixed Monthly Payments Required Until Paid in Full**
On qualifying purchases made with your CareCredit credit card account. Not all promotional plans are available at all Participating Professionals. Fixed monthly payment amount based on repayment over 24, 36, 48 or 60 month period. Purchases of $1000 or more are eligible for a 24, 36 or 48 month offer and purchases of $2500 or more are eligible for a 60 month offer.
- 24 months
- 36 months
- 48 months
- 60 months
Note: Plans offered at Practices discretion.
Our online application is the fast and easy way to submit applications – decisions are instantaneous.
What CareCredit Offers Your Practice
- Increased acceptance of optimal treatment
- The freedom to focus on your clients, not payments – improving client relationships and loyalty
- Eliminate the need to discount treatment fees
- Eliminate Accounts Receivable and associated billing hassles
- Receive payment in two business days, regardless of client late
payment or default 1
- Professional training and marketing tools to assist your office in presentation of financial options to your clients
What CareCredit Offers Your Clients
- A healthcare credit card with a revolving line of credit that gives clients a resource for their pet's care, and for their ongoing needs.2
- An easy solution to the dilemma of whether to accept costly treatment for a pet
- Convenient monthly payments
- The choice of several payment options, so clients can use the one that best fits their needs
*/** Click here for Details and Terms
1 Subject to representations and warranties in the CareCredit Acceptance Agreement for Participating Professionals.
2 Subject to credit approval.