CareCredit, a part of GE Capital, is offered in more than 175,000 healthcare practices nationwide. CareCredit financing options help cover out-of-pocket vision care and products not covered by insurance such as:
- Designer frames and premium lenses
- Multiple pairs of glasses
- Annual supplies of contact lenses
- Prescription and Plano sunglasses
- Corneal Refractive Therapy
- Vision exams and more
Offering patients a convenient way to pay over time can:
- Help alleviate patient cost concerns
- Ensure CareCredit's 7 million cardholders find you with your FREE listing on our Provider Locator which receives up to 560,000 patient searches each month
- Increase patient satisfaction and loyalty by providing an ongoing financial resource for patients
- Decrease the need for promotional discounts
"CareCredit helps me attract more patients, and has raised my average sale price significantly, increasing my revenue and profitability."
Robert Chu, O.D.
Eyeworks Group, Fort Worth, TX