Free Training & Resources
CareCredit gives you access to all the resources you need to easily integrate the program into your daily routine, including FREE customized training for your entire team. You’ll also get access to all these tools, exclusively for enrolled practices:
FREE listing on the Provider Locator. Over 400,000 patients a month use the locator to find a CareCredit provider in their area.
Exclusive access to a comprehensive online Resource Center which features FREE tools and resources that help convert more consultations into scheduled procedures.
- Scripts, tips and techniques from leading practice management consultants and peers that provide proven dialogues for use during the consultation & fee discussion.
- Exclusive access to educational audio programs by leading consultants on telephone skills, scheduling and other critical practice management topics.
- An online payment calculator that breaks the cost of procedures down into monthly payments – instantly.
- Post-consultation postcards that can be customized with your practice information.
- A Website Tool Kit that features banners, buttons and links that help you promote patient financing on your practice website.
CareCredit's online reporting feature helps you convert more patients and manage the financial portion of your practice with ease. Now you can see all your practice's monthly CareCredit activity in one location and track missed opportunities in your practice.
- Application Summary Report
See how much credit your patients have been approved for on CareCredit so you can upsell patients interested in additional procedures or cosmetic products. Plus, convert more consultations into procedures by following up with patients who applied at home.
- CareCredit Summary Report
Reconcile your books and manage the business side of your CareCredit account by viewing detailed information of all your CareCredit transactions.
- Cardholder Available Credit Summary
Keep in touch with past clients and market additional procedures or promote other services in your practice.
- Non-Activated Cardholder
Transform lost opportunity into new business by identifying patients who came in for a consultation, applied for CareCredit, and never scheduled their procedure.
Patient Education and Marketing Materials:
In office displays and patient brochures for use in your reception area and waiting rooms ensure patients know you offer convenient payment options.