OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Your Home Your Dream Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins 12:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on September 15, 2013, and ends 11:59 PM ET on October 31, 2013 ("Sweepstakes Period").
2. HOW TO ENTER: There are three ways to enter the Sweepstakes as a CareCredit credit card cardholder as of September 14, 2013 with an account in good standing as of prize award date: (1) You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes as a CareCredit credit card cardholder. (2) You will earn one (1) entry for each qualified transaction made on your CareCredit credit card during the Sweepstakes Period. (3) To enter without making a qualified transaction, hand print your name, complete mailing address, telephone number and date of birth on a plain 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail in a hand-addressed stamped envelope to: Your Home Your Dream Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 7663, Melville, NY 11775-7663. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 31, 2013, and received by November 13, 2013, to be entered into the drawing. Limit three (3) entries per person throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Mechanically reproduced mailed entries are automatically void.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry, who are CareCredit credit card cardholders as of September 14, 2013, with an account in good standing as of prize award date, except employees and their families of General Electric Capital Corporation, through its GE Capital Retail Finance unit, CareCredit, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. ("Administrator"). This Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited, and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
4. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV") AND APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING: Grand Prize (1): $25,000, awarded in the form of a check. First Prizes (50): A $500 Sponsor-specified gift card and a Sponsor-specified tape measure (ARV: $514 each). Gift cards subject to restrictions, and expiration dates may apply. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Taxes related to the prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: All winners (as described in #4) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted on or about December 13, 2013. Drawing will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Approximate odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. The prizes will be awarded and winners will be notified by phone, email and/or mail.
6. GENERAL RULES: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return via mail an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Waiver/Publicity Release (where legal) within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected. First Prize winners may be required to confirm his/her mailing address via email within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection. Winners must have an account in good standing as of prize award date in accordance with the terms described in the CareCredit credit card agreement in order to receive the prize. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions are allowed, except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners' names, photographs and likenesses for publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Under no circumstances should entrants give their credit card account number, or any information regarding their account, over the phone/mail in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, WINNERS AGREE THAT THE SPONSOR, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. All prizes will be awarded to the primary cardholder of the CareCredit credit card associated with winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the transaction portion of the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible transaction entries received prior to cancellation and all eligible automatic entries and mailed entries received. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries and administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these official rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The use of script, macro or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of participation) to enter is prohibited. If Administrator, in its sole discretion, determines that an entrant has used an automated or similar device to enter or is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, entries and prize claims from that entrant and e-mail address will be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. JURISDICTION: The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut applicable to promotions fully carried out within Connecticut. Except where prohibited by law, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' and/or experts' fees; and winners hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorneys fees), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Each winner acknowledges that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winner to execute any document, and winners acknowledge that they have not executed any document in reliance on any such promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by the Sponsor and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. Each winner agrees that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of that document.
8. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, visit carecredit.com/dream after January 2, 2014, through February 2, 2014.
9. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by General Electric Capital Corporation, through its GE Capital Retail Finance unit, 777 Long Ridge Road, Stamford, CT. The Administrator is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., Melville, NY 11747.
12. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game are sponsored by General Electric Capital Corporation, through its GE Capital Retail Finance unit, 777 Long Ridge Road, Stamford, CT. The Administrator is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., Melville, NY 11747.
Our look has changed,
but we haven't.
Both cards accepted at 150,000 enrolled providers nationwide.